July 27, 2007

Silence...

In my head the title of this should be read with a mild French accent that would make it sound more like "seelonce"...

sorry it has been such a while since we posted anything. You know the pressures, you write something funny people lke it, then there is this expectation that your next blog can and will be funny..but every time you go to right something it comes out like drivel. The pressure got to me, plus I think some gremlins messed up my schedule, blocked important information, increased the speed of time, wrecked the muffler on my car, not to mention the starter and the carburator and to top it all off I think I am molting.

Hopefully we will have a better update soon, plus a new newsletter as well.

Jeff

1 Comments:

At 10:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny and I am looking forward to the next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home