March 01, 2011

Lots of changes

Well, it has been a long time since we've posted anything. A lot has changed.

1. We are now a family of 4. Elizabeth was born on Nate's 2nd birthday (Dec. 7, 2010) & is now almost 3 months old. She is starting to really interact & is so quick to smile.

2. Jeff has graduated from Seminary. YIPEE.

3. We took a 2 week trip to Germany in August, 2010, which was AMAZING!

4. Took a 3 week trip to California in February, 2011 (just got back & wish we were still there). This was the BEST Christmas gift ever ... probably because I prefer doing things & making memories over getting a gift.

5. We are looking forward to what this summer holds. We have no definite plans. Likely Jeff will be building a spec home for us & possibly another 1 or 2 for other people but it's all in the air still.

6. I (Ashlee) have completed 5 1st year university classes to go towards my degree. I'm on a break from school right now until baby Elle gets older. I may look at taking a distance course this summer or next fall but we will see.

We have been doing some thinking on what it means practically to use ALL that we have to God's glory. How can we glorify Him with our house & land? our vehicle? our knowledge & experience? our money & time? Also been thinking more about what direction to go in the future (long-term thinking). So many options.

If anyone actually reads this blog, thanks & I will see if I can do some more blog rambling in the not-to-distant future. Maybe even post some pictures :D

Ashlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home