April 17, 2010

Craziness

Everyone has the time when you feel there is so much to do that you don't even want to get started let alone being able to see how it will all get done. That's how we're feeling right now. My brain is running in 100 different directions that I don't think it could work on even one thing right now. So here I am blogging. Lets recap the last few months:

-Nate's walking (and pretty much running).
-Jeff's back working FT on a housing job and back to only working on our house in the evenings.
-I'm trying to keep everything else running smoothly.
-We are flying down next week to Langley for Jeffrey's graduation.
-We are trying to keep our heads out of the water and yet still find a lot of joy in the little things (like Nate running around yesterday with a hood from a coat on (snapped up under his chin).

The torch went through our little town of Lashburn & we were there to cheer in on :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home